F.U. Google!!!

For this project I attempted to capture very mundane actions of everyday life. I know that street photography has more to do with mundane activities in public, but due to the current circumstances of the pandemic, I opted to capture mundane images indoors. Because all the photos are taken in my room they do enter a private space. They give a perspective that may not always be accessible to the eye. This was kind of hard because I tried to replicate images that are supposed to be candid snapshots when in fact they are completely staged and posed. Something I think is interesting about this kind of photography is that it really serves as a documentation of what everyday life was at that time. You get a sense of the fashion, trends, and design of the times. To me, these photos serve as a reminder for what life was like during the pandemic of 2020. They may not mean that much to other people, but it is a reminder of a different time in my life.




Comments

Popular Posts